Friday, March 11, 2011

Books and Movies

Is it just me, or does it seem like every new movie coming out in the theaters is based on a book? I'm not saying that most of them aren't good or anything. I'm just wondering if anyone out there in Hollywood can come up with anything original anymore. Like I said, some of them are good..but some are just horrible! Let's look one of the newest ones, Red Riding Hood, based upon a child's story that's been around since FOREVER! How many different versions of the same story must be told? Whether it be by book or movie! I heard of another new one coming out called Snow White and the Huntsman... Another Snow White movie, seriously, none will top Disney's version! It is amazing though how they can take a short story and make an entire movie from it. I just would like to see more originality when they do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment